Tuna & Beans Summer Salad
Super quick and easy cold salad! Great for summer picnic or light but wholesome lunch on a busy week-day. Be flexible with the variety of beans, I use different types each time and it tastes great all the same.
1 sustainable canned tuna
Handful of black eyed or cannellini beans (cooked or canned)
7 baby potatoes (halved)
Cherry tomatoes (halved or quartered)
Salt & pepper
1. Cook the beans according to instructions or use a can of beans if you're in a hurry.
2. Boil the potatoes for about 10 minutes or until ready cooked.
3. Chop the parsley and cut tomatoes.
4. Mix the beans and tuna together with a big splash of olive oil and chopped parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Gently mix in the potatoes and tomatoes. Decorate with a few leaves of rocket salad and serve with a crusty bread.